Sunday, February 22, 2009

Spotlight - Will Jardine

I thought it would be fun to start doing a spotlight every once in a while about people I love in my life! I thought it would only be appropriate to start with my dear friend Will, since he is leaving on his mission this week.
Will is my sister-in-law Jade's, brother. I consider him my brother and love him to death. He came and surprised all of us in St. George by visiting a couple days last week. It was a ball and I'm so glad I got to see him before he went to serve the Lord in the San Diego, CA Spanish speaking mission. I'm so excited for him!
Well I don't have many pictures of him, but here are a few...








2 comments:

ahlin said...

fer cute! i heart you will!

Brandon Bridge said...

Cute pics...we're gonna miss you sweet Will!