Sunday, November 2, 2008

Oh yeah...Ben Franklin




I forgot to mention my dear friend Benjamin. I am taking AP US History and although it can be very difficult at times, it is also fascinating. Although I admire the founding fathers and those brave men who sought for a 'free' country I do have one little complaint: Why wasn't Ben Franklin the POTUS?! He was AMAZING! now now i know you are saying, as my beloved father did, that he was in fact too old to run a blossoming country. . . but who cares! I wish he would have. I admire him so much and am so grateful for his impact on America!

at least he got his face on the $100 bill! Even if he does look a little grumpy

“A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Ben Franklin when asked what form of government had been formed

2 comments:

ahlin said...

well, well. look who's going all political on me...

Lula. said...

Dad would be SO proud.